*Please Note: The USB Type-C Charging Port does NOT support Data Transfer.
This is a USB-C to USB 3.0 with DVI and USB-C charging port hub. The USB 3.0 port allows you to connect a USB device to the host computer or another hub, the USB-C female port can charge for the host computer and supply power for the adapter at the same time, and the DVI port allows you to connect an extra monitor so that you can watch videos or slideshows on the big screen. It can work on Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices.
1) Connect the USB-C port of this product to computer
2? Connect DVI output of this product to HDTV with one DVI cable
3) Connect the USB 3.0 output of this product to a USB device with a USB cable
4) Connect the USB-C charging port, it can charge for the host computer and support this adapter to work simultaneously
Note: When connecting the USB-C male port of the adapter to Chromebook, the mouse to be connected to the USB 3.0 port will not work immediately, it will have seconds’ delay. This problem is caused by the incompatibility of Chromebook, not by the product itself.
- Input: USB-C Male x1, USB-C Female x1 for charging
- DVI Female x1
- USB 3.0 Female x1
- Resolutions: Up to 1080P@60Hz
- Operating Frequency
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: Max to 2.25Gbps/225MHz
- Operating Temperature: 0C to + 45C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10C to +70C
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- User Manual: English Version